Whether you are a student or a professional, official documents are probably a core part of your life. You’ll need those to verify your academics, carry transactions in the bank, or even deal with property trading. So, it’s imperative that you keep those documents safe and easily accessible in a document bag. A good document bag should be not only portable and spacious but also be able to withstand heat and impact in case of any accidents. Luckily, some renowned manufacturers make bags exactly for that purpose. Check out our list of the best document bags below to find one that best suits your requirements.
Top 10 Best Document Bags In 2021
10. MoKo Fire- & Water-Resistant Cash & Envelope Holder
This bag resists water and heat equally. It can act as a good protective carrier for your documents too.
There is a hook loop closure to ensure maximum accessibility. The zipper is rugged and has good quality materials.
- Can withstand temperatures of 100 degrees
- Two-flap design for added protection
- Compact dimensions with foldable materials
9. Aitere Fireproof Bag
Although new to the market, Aitere has made quite a name for this sturdy document carrier bag. It’s tough and durable to withstand extreme heat.
Fiberglass materials with silicone coating give this bag a charming look. It’s roomy and also easy to carry
- Sized at 16 inches x13 inches x1.4 inches
- Tolerates heat up to 2500 degrees
8. Bruce store Fireproof Money Safe Document Bag
Focused on affordability, this bag has all the features of a premium document carrier. It has compact dimensions to make it fit snuggly in your safe or trunk.
The exterior texture of the bag is made of fiberglass. An additional coating of silicone gives it a glossy look that’s appealing to customers.
- Cheap compared to other contenders
- Water and fire-resistant
7. ENGPOW Fireproof Explosionproof Lipo Safe Bag
Originally designed to carry lipo batteries, this bag is equally good to stop your valuables and documents. It’s branded to withstand even a bomb explosion.
The neutral and straightforward black color of this bag means business. It has double-zipper protection for added security.
- Tolerates temperature up to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit
- Overall dimensions of 10.2 inches x 5.1 inches x 5.9 inches
6. COLCASE Fireproof Document Bag
Specially designed to carry legal documents and license papers, this bag also has a niche pocket for storing valuables like ornaments or jewelry. It’s safe to use without gloves.
The bag is designed to be very spacious and engineered to protect against extreme heat or impact. The silicone and fiberglass coating makes it extra sturdy.
- Overall dimensions of 11 inches x 15 inches
- Double-layer materials used in the design
5. ENGPOW Fireproof File Folder
This bag a full-fledged file folder. It has multiple compartments for storing all your important documents.
Silicon and fiberglass combination makes this bag extra sturdy while still being stylish. It’s fire-proof up to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Small dimensions of 14.3inches x 9.8 inches x 0.8 inches
- Two-year company warranty
4. ROLOWAY Fireproof Document & Money Bags
Resembling a briefcase in many ways, this fire-proof bag is designed with a deep pocket to carry valuables. It even has an extra pouch to store cash.
All-inclusive with a shoulder strap and secure zipper, the bag features a hook and loop design. It’s large enough to carry your laptop and books too securely.
- Overall dimensions of 12 inches x 15 inches
- Massive width capacity of 5 inches
- Heat resistant up to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit
3. JOZZ Fireproof Document Bag
Constantly focusing on customers’ feedback and inputs, this bag has faced some serious revamping and upgrading over the years. It has a unique vertical upright design.
This bag is minimalistic but does not diminish the style factor. It’s made with itch-proof silicone fiberglass.
- Holds laptops, guns, or even jewelry
- Full-refund option if unsatisfactory
- Heat resistant up to 2100 degrees Fahrenheit
2. JUNDUN Fireproof Document Bags
Conveniently engineered with storage dimensions in mind, this document bag has foldable qualities. You can collapse it to a flat cloth and store it easily when not in use.
Along with water and heat resistance, the materials used to make this bag are flexible to the maximum. It is designed to hold certificates and photos. There is a mini-pocket for carrying pen drives too.
- Extreme heat resistance up to 1800 degrees Fahrenheit
- Additional document pocket
- Industrial-grade zipper
1. BLOKKD Fireproof Document Bag
Branded as an outdoorsy bag, this document carrier is sturdy enough to be taken with you while traveling on a camping trip or even hiking. It is affordable yet blatantly designed, meaning it is straight down to business.
Double-layered silicone fiberglass in the material can withstand up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit. The zipper is specially engineered with fire-proof stitching.
- Additional combination lock to ensure the security of your valuables
- Three external pockets for accessibility.
The best document bag should be versatile, stylish, spacious while having a good fire-proof rating. Added pockets for storing valuables like jewelry are good, but they need to be foldable for easy stowing. If you find it hard to decide which one to go for with so many choices out there, just pick one from your list, and you should be good to go!
Similar to what you are reading: