A very common issue with laptops these days is that they get heated up too fast. You are playing a game, and suddenly you see your beloved laptop’s vent getting all heated up- you will surely be concerned, no? A solution to such issues can be using these laptop cooling pads.
They are useful to keep your laptop safe and can provide other services like speakers too- if you’re smart enough to buy one according to your preferences. For a smart buy, the following list can be of help to you.
Also check this out: Best Detachable Laptops in 2020
Top 10 Best Laptop Cooling Pads of 2020
10. Kootek Cooler Pad Chill Mat 5
A versatile cooler pad that comes with five fans including a big 120 mm one. If you’re looking for a device with balanced specifications and prices, this is your pick.
With four 70mm and one 120mm sized fans, the pads come with the size of 380 x 300 x 35mm. It has a stopper to grip laptops from 12 to 17 inches.
- Fans can be controlled separately
- Super powerful cooling
- Two USB hubs for external connections
- Can drain your laptop’s battery charge quite fast
9. Havit HV-F2056 Slim Portable Laptop Cooling Pad
A visually unique cooler with three powerful blades that generate a good load of airflow with minimal sound.
This one has three blades and a size of 15 x 1.2 x 11. The design is ultra-thin and the three blades have an LED indicator system in them.
- Noise generation is minimal
- In-built on and off switch
- 1-year warranty provided by the manufacturers
- No particular power switch for the LED indicators
8. Thermaltake Massive 20 RGB
This device does not believe in multiple actions. It has one giant cooler and that does all the work. By giant, we meant a 200 mm fan, almost double the size of other usual fans.
One massive 200 mm fan makes sure the laptop is cooled properly while the RGB lights provide aesthetics for the eyes.
- The massive fan cools down bigger sized laptops easily
- RGB lights with different options
- Way too pricey if you’re looking for a budget device.
7. AICHESON Laptop Cooling Pad
The cooler with adjustable pads and very fast rotation speed. It’s a good buy for the people who have high-end laptops and want a top-notch cooling pad.
Adjustable pad that can be adjusted in different angles. It has a rubber-made silicon grip that will stop the laptop from slipping.
- On & Off switch provided
- USB availability
- Full-time customer service
- The USB cord may seem short for use
- No laptop stopping options
6. EnermaxTwisterOdio 16
The specialty of this product is that, unlike any other coolers, it provides built-in speakers for additional sounds.
Coming with a single 120 mm fan, this one is a sleek & smart cooling pad designed for sophisticated users
- Quite a decent sound system
- Cooling chops are pretty durable
- Not compatible with bigger sized laptops
5. Targus Chill Mat
A cooler that has two fast fans and four USB ports- this one is good for multi-using. The expansive hubs are unique here.
Two super-fast fans that can run for 2500 RPM and a surprisingly slim device.
- Very well-built
- Expansive hubs with USB ports
- A bit too pricey
4. Cooler Master Notepal Maker
Another ‘one fan show’, but this one is made from a very high end, strong aluminum. The best thing about this is that you can custom the position of the fan yourself.
The surface is made from ‘sandblasted aluminum’.
- Good heat dissipation process
- Cable management is top-notch
- Customizable fan positions
- Very expensive
3. Tree New Bee Cooling Pad
You can decide to use two of the four fans and turn the other two off. Yes, that is the technological advancement this device can provide.
Four fans of 110 mm with speed adjusting features. They come with blue LED indicators too.
- One of the best options if you prefer adjustable speeds
- Quite economically priced
- A dual USB hub provided
- They don’t have more than two height adjustment system
- Lacks the side vents
2. Belkin Coolspot
The shape says it all. A very interesting ergonometric shape for user health safety, this is a unique one, to say the least.
Ergonometric, thin design with grip pads to uphold the device and the laptop on soft surfaces.
- Excellent cable organizer
- The decent heat dissipation system
- Good choice for smaller laptops
- Not ideal for laptops above 15 inches
- Additional USB ports are not provided
1. Cooler Master Notepal X-Slim
If you are looking for a compact device that you can carry with you easily, then this one is your pick.
A single 160 mm fan that can be quite fast. The device is a compact and portable one.
- Whisper-quiet cooler, no sounds at all.
- Decent airflow
- Good cable management system
- Durability is a concern
- Pretty costly considering the others
So these are our top 10 laptop cooling pads that will guarantee uninterrupted performance with your laptop. I hope we were of help!
Also read this: Best Affordable Laptops in 2020